Returns, Repairs and Warranty
All items sold at MSR Airsoft Ltd have a 12 month warranty apart from the items outlined below, please note that all items must be returned to MSR Airsoft Ltd with a valid invoice (please contact us before sending these items). We will try to fix the item in-store, refund you or replace the item if necessary.
Please return items in their original packaging with all of the accessories that were included with the item. The shipment of the item is your responsibility, however if you are returning a product that was faulty on arrival to you (or an incorrect item/cancelled order) we will arrange the shipping of this back to MSR Airsoft.
Please give us up to 14 working days to check over the items and make a decision on whether a refund is in order.
Please contact us via email: email@example.com or by telephone on: 07592307448 if you would like to return an item.
You also hold the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after delivery of your order and you do not have to supply a reason for cancellation. You then have a further 14 days to return the item to us (we will pay for the return cost). A refund will be sent once we have received and inspected the order. If you would like to cancel an order, please ring our customer helpline on: 07592307448.
There are certain circumstances in which you are not granted the right to a cancellation and these include but are not limited to:
- Items which have been customised, such as a two-toned airsoft guns.
- Goods that have been altered after receipt.
- Used items – these will need to be inspected and a reduced refund may be available.
Electric, Gas and Spring Airsoft Guns
12 month warranty on all airsoft guns. These must be returned to us here at the store. Please note that all guns are tested before shipping so sometimes the items may appear used but we reassure you that the items have only been tested in store to check relevant FPS data for the weapon. A 12 month warranty applies also for gas and spring guns and the same conditions as above apply to these items. If you believe there is a fault with your item then please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07592307448.
All batteries have a 12 month warranty associated with them.
Gas and Ammunition (BB's)
12 month warranty if unused.
Sights, holsters or other accessories
These items also have a 12 month warranty please contact us before returning any item.
Two tone airsoft guns
12 month manufacturers warranty associated with two tone guns.
Clearance Items (Boneyard)
There is no warranty associated with clearance items as they have been sold with known faults identified and advertised with these faults present. All items do not have any warranty unless specified and cannot be returned, refunded or repaired by us as they have been clearly sold as clearance/damaged goods. Please make sure you are happy with this before ordering a clearance item. We inspect all of these items and record each of their faults but please note there may be other faults also present with the item being sold which have not been identified.
After 12 Months
If something was to go wrong after the warranty period then please get in touch as we shall try and help with any issue that may have arisen.
MSR Airsoft Ltd reserves the right not to honour the warranty and refund you if we believe any of the following have occurred:
1) Damage caused by abusing or misusing the product. This includes but is not limited to: dropping, striking or bending the product or using low-quality BB's in the airsoft gun. We recommend you only use ammo from a refutable brand such as the brands stocked by our store.
2) If the product has been tampered with. This can include but is not limited to: customization of the product by yourself or a third party, removing screws and nuts without proper tooling and using high voltage batteries in your airsoft gun such as 11.1V LiPo, 10.8V NiMh/NiCd batteries. 11.1V LiPo, 10.8V NiMh/NiCd batteries should only be used in your airsoft gun if we have specifically said so.
3) If the two-tone has been removed at all. This action is illegal and will void all warranty associated with the product.
4) If incorrect lubricant has been used. We recommend that you only use official branded gun lubricant as supplied by our store.
5) If incorrect propulsion gas is used. For example only low pressure gas (e.g. Nuprol 1.0) should be used in airsoft guns made by Tokyo Marui. High-pressure (red/black) gas should not be used in airsoft replicas, unless they are specifically labelled by us as being able to accept high-pressure gases.